Featured post

If my people, who are called by my Name, humble themselves and pray (Part One)

The text, for those who have trouble with a rather individual cursive, reads as follows: Scandal after Scandal. No institution safe....

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Exposing the lies - A heart-warming story that has come out of Israel

This video is about how God's prophecies about the Land are being fulfilled in Israeli Agriculture. It is heart-warming and encouraging. It also exposes some of the lies that have been told about Israel and shows the good that is being done for all the region by Israel.

It really is worth watching. It cheered me up no end, as we say in the North of England.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, Ian - I just have to post it too, acknowledging you, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it. This is the sort of story we need to see more of and give it as much publicity as we can. Post it with my blessing, and the same to any others.

    ReplyDelete