Featured post

If my people, who are called by my Name, humble themselves and pray (Part One)

The text, for those who have trouble with a rather individual cursive, reads as follows: Scandal after Scandal. No institution safe....

Tuesday 16 December 2014

I am a Maccabee...

Well, according to the narrators and producers of the following superb video, I am.

This is the first of several re-postings from a year ago in the hope that I can reach a wider audience and that you will be blessed and encouraged.

Watch this re-enactment of Chanukah and note the return of the Enemy. The glorification of Man, the hatred of circumcision ( Christians don't hate it - or shouldn't - we just don't need it for religious reasons) and  the rage against God.

Chanukah is not one of the LORD's appointments as set out in the Torah, but it is not without significance. When we get to Chanukah, I will tell you why it means so much to my wife and me, and also why it has tremendous Christian significance. I will show you the Chanukah lights in the New Testament. The lights are there because the New Testament is a collection of Jewish writings.

My take on Chanukah will be controversial, both to Jews and Christians, but I hope you will find it interesting and challenging.

In the meantime, enjoy this:


And this:

No comments:

Post a Comment